Clay Energy is a leading supplier and installer of Renewable Energy power systems in Fiji and the Pacific. Clay Energy has immediate opportunity for the following position:
Construction Machinery Operator
This position requires an experienced Operator to operate construction machinery including telehandlers, crane trucks and forklifts.
· Have demonstrated experience in operating and maintaining construction machinery such as tele handlers, front-and loaders, excavators, ramming machines, forklifts, and crane trucks.
· Have a valid Class 6 and 9 driving license.
· Be able to operate all machinery in a safe and efficient manner with a good understanding of work place health and safety procedures and standards.
· Encourage workplace safety and environmental practices improvement.
· Certificate in OHS module I & II would be an advantage.
Clay Energy offers attractive remuneration and working conditions that are commensurate with experience.
Please send applications outlining experience & qualifications to:
The HR Officer,
Lot 2 Baka Place,
Laucala Beach Estate,
P O Box 2395.
Government Bldg. Suva.
or Email: email@example.com